10 ka Dum Season 3 starts on 4th June 2018.
This time also, Salman Khan is hosting this show.
This show is coming after 9 years on Sony TV.
First Episode will air at 8:30 pm.
The game consists of two rounds.
In the first round, two contestants compete against each other in a best three-out-of-five format in which they are asked a 'Poll Question' and asked to provide a whole percentage number that most closely approximates the exact survey poll answer for the question. The contestant whose answers are closest to the poll results for 3 out of 5 national survey questions wins the 'First-Round'. The contestant who loses is then eliminated from the game.
The contestant who wins the first round plays the game to win up to Rs. 100,000,000/- by trying to correctly approximate the survey's results within a narrowing percentage range for up to four poll questions. In this round, the contestant was given similar questions and placed a range on a scale from 0% to 100% that included the correct answer. The size of the range decreased as the money values increased:
1. ₹ 10,000 question: 40% range
2. ₹ 100,000 question: 30% range
3. ₹ 1,000,000 question: 20% range
4. ₹ 10,000,000 question: 10% range (answer won't be shown even if one answers correctly)
5. ₹ 100,000,000 question: One has to pick a number ( the question is the same one for 100,000,000 (question 4), but the contestant has to pick the number from the range you have selected in the previous correct answer).
For more and latest news about TV
, stay tuned to us.
Disclaimer: The Box Office Data are compiled from various sources and by our own research.
These data can be approximate and Sacnilk does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.