On 8th February 2019, India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a public meeting in Mayanguri, West Bengal for upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2019.
Here is what he said in his speech:
- Brothers and sisters, your demand for ages has finally be fulfilled. The people of Jalpaiguri will get justice in Jalpaiguri itself. They won't have to go to Kolkata to get to the High Court. : PM
- The law and order situation in North Bengal has worsened over the years. Industries were not developed, youth are migrating, and projects of schemes are stalled, but all this doesn't bother the West Bengal govt: PM Narendra Modi.
- The North Bengal is known for three Ts - tea, timber, and tourism. All three were neglected by all the previous state govt: PM Narendra Modi.
- The government never paid attention to the sustained development of this region: PM Narendra Modi.
- We have constituted a High Court Bench in Jalpaiguri. There’s no need to go to Kolkata now: PM Narendra Modi.
- The tea here drinks country and world with great passion. But when I talk about tea, I have a question in my mind why sister is so irritated with tea people?: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- Workers employed in tea plantation fields will now be entitled to a pension due to a scheme announced in the recent budget. This is going to benefit around 40-42 cr workers working in the unorganized sector. They will get the pension after attaining the age of 60: PM
- Today our government is taking all efforts to provide the best facilities to the poor: PM Shri Narendra Modi.
- It has been seen for the first time in the history of the country that a Chief Minister should sit on the threshold of thousands of poor people in the favor of the robbers: PM Modi
- The cheapest Ration Bengal people are getting, the connection of the LPG is getting free, the cheapest medicines are getting, the central government is sending it: PM Modi
- The current state govt is following in the footsteps of the Communists: PM
- Didi wants to become the PM, leaving the middle class and the poor at the mercy of alliance of Syndicate: PM
- The people of West Bengal want to know, what is your problem in the investigation of chit fund?
I have come to say that this watchman will not leave anyone. As far as religion is concerned, one coalition of plunderers will not be left to anyone who loots the poor. We will put everyone at the door of the law: PM Narendra Modi.
- In the Lok Sabha yesterday, as soon as I said Mahamalwata, these people started chaos. Whenever the country is told about their truth, they do such a ruckus They have no vision for the country: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- Let me assure all the victims of Chit Fund scam that the guilty will be brought to books: PM
- Due to the government of the absolute majority, only today's development is accelerating. If you had not voted for a strong government four and a half years ago, the India-Bangladesh border dispute hanging for decades could not be settled even today: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- Congress has forgotten how much the Muslim daughters and sisters have suffered due to Triple Talaq. Congress not only stopped the bill in Parliament but now they are talking about abolishing Triple Talaq completely: PM Narendra Modi.
- The state govt prevented BJP leaders from organizing public meetings which are Indicative of TMC’s frustration and fear: PM @narendramodi Dial 9345014501 to hear him Live: PM
Modi for Sonar Bengal
For more and the latest news about Politics, stay tuned to us.