On 27th March 2019, India's Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed to the Nation on Mission Shakti. PM announced on 11:00 am, 'I would be addressing the nation at around 11:45 AM - 12.00 noon with an important message. Do watch the address on television, radio or social media.'
Here is the important message from PM Narendra Modi.
- India has entered its name as an elite space power. An anti-satellite weapon A-SAT, successfully targeted a live satellite on a low earth orbit: PM Narendra Modi.
- Congratulations to all who involved in Mission Shakti: PM Shri Narendra Modi.
- PM Narendra Modi: 'Mission Shakti' operation was a difficult target to achieve which was completed successfully within three minutes of launch.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Today, we have enough satellites that are contributing in various segments such as agriculture, disaster management, communication, weather, navigation etc.
- PM Modi: 'Mission Shakti' is an important step towards securing India's safety, economic growth and technological advancement.
- PM Narendra Modi: Today is 27th March. A while ago, India achieved a historic feat. India today registered itself as a space power. Till now, 3 countries of the world- America, Russia, & China had this achievement. India is the 4th country to have achieved this feat.
- PM: A-SAT missile will give new strength to India's space prog. I assure int'l community that our capability won't be used against anyone but is purely India's defense initiative for its security. We're against arms raised in space. This test won't breach any int'l law or treaties.
Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India Nitin Gadkari: Congratulations to all the scientists for carrying out "Mission Shakti" successfully. India is moving fast towards becoming a world leader, & under PM Modi's leadership, it is on its way to not only become a 'super economic power', but also a 'super science power'.
Narendra Modi on Mission Shakti:
Mission Shakti is special for 2 reasons:
(1) India is only the 4th country to acquire such a specialised & modern capability.
(2) The entire effort is indigenous.
India stands tall as a space power!
It will make India stronger, even more, secure and will further peace and harmony.
Mission Shakti was a highly complex one, conducted at extremely high speed with remarkable precision. It shows the remarkable dexterity of India’s outstanding scientists and the success of our space programme.
In the journey of every nation, there are moments that bring utmost pride and have a historic impact on generations to come.
One such moment is today.
India has successfully tested the Anti-Satellite (ASAT) Missile. Congratulations to everyone on the success of #MissionShakti.
For more and the latest news about Politics
, stay tuned to us.