On 8th February 2019, India's Congress President Rahul Gandhi addressed Aabhar Sammelan in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh for Lok Sabha Election 2019.
Here is what he said in his speech/rally.
Watch the video below
- Congress party won elections in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan. Everyone said that this is a Congress party but it is the government of the youth, farmers, women, poor, and workers of Madhya Pradesh: Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
- None of the Congress party leaders and workers forgot that the owners are the people. Knowledge is in public. Our work is to listen to the public's order: Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
- The farmer told us that Anil gave 30 thousand crores to Ambani, gave Rs 35 thousand crores to Neerav Modi, Mehul Choksi, 10 thousand rupees to Vijay Mallya, why our debt is not forgiven: Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
- Congress party worker Babbar Sher. Congress workers have done the task of linking people, making Kamal Nath the chief minister: Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
- The officers of the Ministry of Defense say that Narendra Modi has parallel talks with the French government without informing the Defense Ministry: Rafael Deal: Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
- Congress Party has decided that Hindustan is going to give a guaranteed income to its people: Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
- Congress party is going to do historic work after winning the Lok Sabha election. India will be the first country to give 'Guaranteed Income': Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
- Narendra Modi gave Rs.17 a day to the farmer of Hindustan and people of BJP kept playing tactfully in the Lok Sabha: Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
For more and the latest news about Politics, stay tuned to us.