Mumbai, July 13, 2021: Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar and Kriti Sanon's sister Nupur Sanon featuring the latest music video, "Filhaal 2 Mohabbat", has brought a tsunami on Youtube charts. After becoming the most viewed Indian song
on Youtube in the first 24-hours. The music video is now among the fastest to reach 100 million views worldwide.
Sung by brilliant B Praak, "Filhaal 2 Mohabbat" reached 100 million views in 2.9 days or 69.6 hours. It has become the fastest Indian music video to reach the milestone and 10th fastest in the world. Interestingly, before "Filhaal 2 Mohabbat", the fastest Indian MV to reach 100 million views was Filhall, which was released in 2019 with the same team of artists.
Among the fastest music videos in the world to reach 100M views, BTS' "Butter" holds the top rank, which achieved the milestone in just 0.9 days or 21.6 hours. In the top 10 list, besides "Filhaal 2", BTS has 5 music videos, BLACKPINK has 3 and one is GENTLEMAN from PSY. Currently, Filhaal 2 has 156 million views.
Filhaal 2 shows Akshay's character recalling his old romance with Nupur's character, feeling sad about letting her slip away, and then tailing her on a bike as she goes on a drive with her husband, played by Ammy Virk. Akshay's character is also shown to be dancing at their wedding, smiling through his tears. However, the music video meets with a tragic end as Akshay died in the accident.
Here Are The Top 10 Fastest Music Videos In The World To Reach 100M Views
1. "Butter" by BTS (0.9 days)
2. "Dynamite" by BTS (1 day)
3. "How You Like That" by BLACKPINK (1.4 days)
4. "Boy with love" by BTS (1.6 days)
5. "Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)" by BLACKPINK (1.7 days)
6. "Permission to Dance" by BTS (2.1 days)
7. "Life goes on" by BTS (2.1 days)
8. "Kill this love" by BLACKPINK (2.6 days)
9. "GENTLEMAN" by PSY (2.8 days)
10. "Filhaal 2 Mohabbat" by B Praak (2.9 days)