The Covid-19 Outbreak is increasing day by day everywhere. Central Government and State Government are trying their best to stop this pandemic. Now, they are getting financial support from rich people as many celebrities are donating to fight against COIVD-19 pandemic.
PM Refief Fund Donation Link:https://pmnrf.gov.in/en/online-donation
Here are a list and updates about Celebrities Donation to relief funds for coronavirus.
Top Celebrities Donation List:
list of Top Stars Donation in India
||PM-Cares Fund (11 Cr via T-series) and CM Relief Fund (1 Cr)
||PM Relief Fund [3 Cr], CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Corona Crisis Charity [each 50 lakhs]
||PM Relief Fund [1 Cr], CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [each 50 lakhs]
||Andhra, Telangana and Kerala governments [50-50-25]
||CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [each 50 lakhs], Corona Crisis Charity [25 Lakhs]
||CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [each 50 lakhs]
||Telugu Film Industry Workers
||Telugu Film Industry Workers
||PM Cares Fund
||PM Cares Fund [45 lakhs], CM Relief Fund of Maharastra [25 Lakhs], Feeding India and Welfare Of Stray Dogs [each 5 lakhs]
||CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and Tollywood Film Industry Workers [each 25 lakhs].
- 23 March 2020: Nithiin has donated Rs 20 lakhs to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chief Minister Relief Funds[10-10].
- 24 March 2020: Superstar Rajinikanth has donated Rs 50 lakh for the wellbeing of daily wage workers of South Indian film industry in the time of complete shutdown owing to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Suriya, Karthi along with their father Sivakumar donated Rs 10 lakh. It was later reported that actor Sivakarthikeyan too donated Rs 10 lakh.
- Vijay Sethupathi has donated 10 lakhs for the welfare of FEFSI members.
- Ace Indian shuttler PV Sindhu has donated a sum of Rs 10 lakh to combat the spread of coronavirus.
Sindhu has donated Rs 5 lakh each to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chief Minister Relief Funds.
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia, who works as an OSD in Railways, has donated his six months' salary to the Haryana relief fund.
- Gautam Gambhir has also offered to release Rs 50 lakh from his Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund for the equipment to treat coronavirus patients in Delhi government hospitals.
- The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) has also donated Rs 25 lakh towards the West Bengal government's emergency relief fund and President Avishek Dalmiya donated 5 lakh too.
- 25 March 2020: Sourav Ganguly donated rice worth 50 lakhs for the underprivileged with Lal Baba Rice Company.
- Pawan Kalyan donated total 2 Cr for Covid-19.
- 26 March 2020 at 8:42 AM: Pawan Kalyan donated 50 Lakhs to AP and Telangana CM relief funds each.
- 26 March 2020 at 9:24 AM: Pawan Kalyan donated 1 Crore to PM Relief Fund.
- 26 March 2020 at 10:51 AM: Anil Ravipudi donated 10 Lakhs to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [5-5].
- 26 March 2020 at 11:50 AM: Inspired by Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan donated 70 Lakhs to Centre and States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Relief Fund. This was the first tweet on Twitter.
- Hrithik Roshan provided N95 and FFP3 masks for our BMC workers and other caretakers.
- 26 March 2020 at 2:02 PM: Kapil Sharma donated 50 Lakhs to PM Relief Fund.
- 26 March 2020 at 3:18 PM: Mahesh Babu has donated 1 Crore to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [50-50].
- Nandamuri Balakrishna donated 1 Crore to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [50-50].
- Director Trivikram announced 20 lakhs to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [10-10].
- 26 March 2020 at 3:39 PM: Chiranjeevi has donated 1 Crore for providing relief to the Film workers.
- 26 March 2020 at 4:50 PM: Sai Dharam Tej has donated 10 Lakhs to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [5-5].
- 26 March 2020: Prabhas donated 1 Cr to CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [50-50] and 3 Cr to PM Relief Fund. So Total is 4 Cr Donation.
- 26 March 2020: Jr NTR donated 50 lakhs to the CM Relief Fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana [25-25] and 25 lakhs for the aid of daily wage workers from Tollywood Film Industry. So the total is 75 Lakhs.
- 27 March 2020 at 1:11 PM: Allu Arjun donated 1.25 Cr for Andhra, Telangana and Kerala governments towards the fight against COVID19[50-50-25].
- 27 March 2020: Sachin Tendulkar donated 50 lakhs to Prime Minister's Relief Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister's Relief Fund [25-25].
- 28 March 2020 at 3:42 PM: Nagarjuna Akkineni donated 1 Cr To Tollywood Film Industry Workers
-28 March 2020 at 5:18 PM: Akshay Kumar donated 25 Cr to PM-CARES Fund.
- 28 March 2020 at 5:40 PM: Suresh Raina donated 52 Lakhs To (₹31 lakh to the PM-CARES Fund & ₹21 lakh to the UP CM’s Disaster Relief Fund).
- 29 March 2020 at 11:04 AM: Bhushan Kumar donated 11 Cr to PM-CARES Fund using T-series and 1 Cr to CM relief Fund.
- 29 March 2020: Salman Khan extends financial support to 25,000 daily wage workers from the film industry.
- 29 March 2020 at 5:16 PM: Rajkummar Rao donated to PM Relief Fund, CM Relief Fund and to Zomato Feeding India to help feed families in need.
- 30 March 2020: Kartik Aryan donated 1 Cr to PM-CARES Fund.
- 31st March 2020: Sara Ali Khan donated to the PM Cares Fund and The Chief Ministers Relief Fund (Maharashtra).
- 31st March 2020: Rohit Sharma donated 45 lakhs to the PM Cares Fund, 25 Lakhs to The Chief Ministers Relief Fund (Maharashtra), 5 lakhs to Feeding India and 5 lakhs to Welfare Of Stray Dogs.
- 1st April 2020: Kangana Ranaut donates Rs 25 lakh to PM Cares fund.
- 1st April 2020: Ajay Devgn donates Rs 51 lakh to support daily wage workers of the film industry.
- 2nd April 2020: Shah Rukh Khan lauds the Government's COVID-19 efforts and announces key initiatives to extend his support.
- 4th April 2020: Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone donated to the PM Cares fund.
- 7th April 2020: Aamir Khan donated to PM Cares, Maharashtra Chief Minister Relief Fund, and extended support to the daily wage workers of his forthcoming film Laal Singh Chaddha.
more will be added
For more and the latest news about India
, stay tuned to us. -