Housefull 4 has continued its strong run at the box office on the second Sunday. After a fruitful second Saturday on which Housefull 4 earned 10.10 Cr India net, it has a jump around 40% on Sunday as it earned approx 14 Cr India net according to early estimates.
Due to the holiday, the occupancy in the morning was good around 20% which 6%-7% from yesterday. As the day progressed, occupancy kept peaking and was very good during the day with around 53%. However, Housefull 4
's night occupancy did drop around 10% from Saturday as it was 30% while the overall occupancy for the second Sunday was around 40%.
Among the main top cities, Delhi NCR was one of the key contributors as people throng to theaters in quite good numbers despite the waring regards to air pollution which is very hazardous at the moment. Along with Delhi, Mumbai also has a much better occupancy than yesterday with around 45% on 600 shows.
Gujrat and Maharasthra again emerged as a strong contributor as more shows added in both the states. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal also did well especially during the day. Hyderabad has the highest occupancy for the day with around 60% while Chandigarh was the least performer.
For more and detailed day 10 occupancy report of Housefull 4, Click here
Including second Sunday, Housefull 4 has collected approx 32 Cr India net in the second weekend which is more than a second-week collection of many films of 2019. After the 10 days (including second Sunday), Housefull 4 has earned approx 173.46 Cr India net whereas its worldwide collection is 238 Cr.
On the other hand, Ujda Chaman
has done very well in the first weekend with the collection approx 10.15 Cr India net. On Sunday, Ujda Chaman only got better from Saturday and earned approx 4.50 Cr India net.
With the current trend and a good opening weekend, Ujda Chaman should have a good first week, however, Monday onwards collection will decide how long it will stay to challenge the other films running and releasing on this Friday.
For the more and the latest news about Bollywood Box Office Collection
, stay tuned to us.
Disclaimer: The Box Office Data are compiled from various sources and by our own research.
These data can be approximate and Sacnilk does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.
Recent Information about Movies
Avengers End Game is the 3rd most expensive movies of all-time after the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011), and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) more facts about Avengers End Game
Avengers End Game becomes the highest-grossing movie of all-time more facts about Avengers End Game
On 22nd January 2020, Tanhaji became tax-free in Maharashtra!!
Tanhaji had already been declared tax-free in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana earlier. more facts about Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior
Allu Arjun's Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo becomes 4th movie to cross 100 Cr India Net collection in 2020 after Darbar, Tanhaji and Sarileru Neekevvaru!!
It crossed 100 Cr Net in 5 days!! more facts about Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
Mahesh Babu's Sarileru Neekevvaru becomes 3rd movie to cross 100 Cr India Net collection in 2020 after Darbar and Tanhaji!!
It crossed 100 Cr Net in 6 days!! more facts about Sarileru Neekevvaru