National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the following examinations:
1. Centralized Entrance Test for admission to DNB Broad Specialties.
2. Centralised Entrance Test for admission to DNB Super Specialties.
3. DNB final (exit) examinations.
4. Screening test for Indian Nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications.(FMGE)
5. Fellowship Entrance and Exit examinations. #:
7. NEET PG
8. NEET MDS
9. NEET SS
NEET SS 2019
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has declared the result for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty courses (NEET SS).
All the appeared students can check the result on the official website: Nbe.edu.in
For more exam result related updates, stay tuned to us !!